Tuesday, January 08, 2013

An error occurred

Entering a strange new world.
An error occurred when I was starting to type and I completely forgot what it was I was about to write. Thankfully the Blogger error appears not to be fatal and it may just be possible to slip into some parallel universe (as a cat might) and so avoid the tricky situations posed by life, a diet of Harry Potter films and parking in disabled spaces  - but only for a really short period of time and because I had to pop into the Post Office. Karma will punish me.

David Bowie has finally made a new record and created quite a fuss on the Twittersphere. Fortunately it had all passed over like a fresh January storm before I got home, I will give it a listen in due course.

2 comments:

  1. John Barclay ‏@Johnbarclay1
    #whatkindof music will you make when you're 66? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOyDTy9DtHQ …

    ReplyDelete