Friday, January 11, 2013

Toilet doors and windows wide open


Today I stopped off for a coffee and caramel shortbread break at Peggy Scott's whilst headed north on the A90. Nice enough but for some reason they wedge the toilet doors open, both the Ladies and Gents and have all the toilet windows open wide and...it's January. It may be that the odd OAP has a loo stop meltdown in there now and again but quite why they do this beats me. Strange.

Marmite and toast, or on toast to be precise. Strong memories of coming down the morning after, a hangover cure and mouth and digestion reviver, almost magical really...and the longing, rolling after taste. Mmmm.

1 comment:

  1. In my previous life as a comedian I would often stop off at Peggy's with a car full of comedians on the way to Aberdeen. Happy days and hot pies in the microwave. Can't remember the window situation, but you have my sympathies.

    ReplyDelete