Monday, February 09, 2015

Say no

Inspirational words and advice from Werner Herzog.
I was quite surprised when my ancient log-in details were typed in and accepted, not what I expected. Then it was a simple case of navigating through about fifteen screens, each one worded in a slightly deceptive or ambiguous manner once I got there (the final screen) I was faced with the choice of clicking the faded no button or the bright green and vibrant yes button. I then realised I couldn't actually press the no button, the way to say no is to press the great green yes button and so un-yes it. I did and it worked. No more Norton renewal on a dead laptop for me. Come now you viruses, death by stealth and intrigue, pillaging, wanton destruction and poisoner's rain and dagger like stares. I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment