Friday, October 30, 2015

Aldi log splitter

Still life with log splitter. 

Few people know that for most of my life it's been an ambition of mine to own my own golden log splitter. As of today that ambition has been realised and I can die a happy, log splitting man. All of this has been made possible thanks to some shrewd purchasing from the well know discount supermarket, Aldi. All for less than a fiver. Of course there has been some sweat and a little pain but I don't care, any opportunity to clobber logs with a sledge hammer has to be taken; taken very seriously. Prospective buyers please note, damp logs do require a little extra effort.

3 comments:

  1. Few people know that for most of my life it's been an ambition of mine to own my own golden log splitter. As of today that ambition has been ... elogsplitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for share this article, it very useful for me.
    I look forward to your new article.
    read this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful . Best Manual Log Splitters

    ReplyDelete