Monday, January 21, 2019

Ten year challenge


I know it's old hat but I revel in being behind the times. I've occupied this hallowed and lonely space for a number of years. A fluid number in truth, that's some kind of maths I didn't get round to not learning. In fact I thought it was the "ten stone challenge" at first, now that might have been interesting and in these sugared up, watered down days and  a worthwhile exercise. It was not to be and to be honest I don't really know what I'm doing or what I actually believe anymore. I'm also not sure who I believe anymore either. The future (a thing that some rampant optimists believe we're headed for but at different speeds of course) might be OK after all or things might just fall apart. The centre cannot hold etc. etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment