Wednesday, April 07, 2021

Mystic Mons Meg

 

The future is a strange and unknown country and there are many views and opinions as to how it might look for us here in Alba-Land. So I've been flexing my spiritual muscles and peering forwards into the gloom by getting in contact with Mystic Mons Meg, just to see how the old cannon might be viewing things from the rarified heights of Edinburgh's fortified buildings society. The consultation was a bit one sided, perhaps the spirits weren't really moving smoothly in the pre-election climate. Unsurprisingly it was looking like a more or less a "wait and see" kind of non-verbal answer for me. That's the world of spirits for you.

The air and water were undisturbed and the fire was gently snuffed out by the chill of the north winds, but then from deep inside Meg's own rusty (unused in anger) barrel a small, still voice whispered; "You know the SNP don't really want an independent Scotland, they're quite comfortable riding along on their own wee gravy train." I nodded silently and walked off home, back down the deserted castle esplanade.

Then out of the blue (and the red) the postman unwittingly provided welcome kindling for the log burner wrapped up in some views and ideas for me to ponder. Nice to see some agreement between the reds and the blues as they tackle key issues; the common enemy and general disquiet (as understood by their lords, ladies and puppet masters in the fair city of London). 


Bothered by Tory leaflets?
Stick them in an envelope addressed to:
FREEPOST RSBB-XRZT-ZTXE
Conservative Party Foundation
30 Millbank
London
SW1P

1 comment:

  1. **My name is ZAIN, and I really know how to tell a story through video!**

    If you want an amazing creative lyric videos of your any songs So contact me right now. I'm an enthusiastic and creative graphic artist who is passionate about motion graphics and Lyrics. I have 4+ year experience in this field. I hope if you place me your order you will enjoy with your video. I’m very hard working person and responsible with my work. If you have any question about my work so Feel friendly and ask me:

    contact me on Fiverr and get your video as you want (https://www.fiverr.com/share/xERWNa)

    Contact me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/zain00701)

    ReplyDelete