Friday, July 30, 2021

Ready Made Ambivalence


When, in a peculiar serendipitous way you come across a photo that you somehow assign some kind of a more profound meaning to but then you struggle to come up with whatever that might be in a meaningful form of words. In other words (they just keep coming) I'm stuck at the moment with nothing more to say about the image. I suppose it's like writing a song or melody and never quite getting a lyric that fits. 

In this instance I didn't even create the photo. I just happened upon it so I can't even take a small % of any credit. There's some sort of repetitive creative bankruptcy here but the more I think about it the more I understand that this is all quite normal for me. Perhaps it's just a good photo and so there's no need to try to get deeper into it.

Did I mention that this photo, at some weird level, really entices me to have a cool glass of fat but guilt free Coca-Cola?

No comments:

Post a Comment