Thursday, December 23, 2021

Anyone Can Wear a T Shirt


Sometimes it all comes back to this, other times it does not. In many ways this album (as above) is unlistenable, unless you have the time to listen. I'm somewhere in between. I never quite finished it despite my good intentions. That's the story of my life. Also I can usually see both sides in an argument albeit still disagreeing with one more than the other. 

Disagreement is freedom and, unless there is physical violence, it's also a basic sign of civilization. That's all all I have to say. Pacific Ocean Blue is still available on CD, possibly on other formats too. You must choose wisely.

Going up: Just thinking of the giggle fits that used to occur when hitting the first high on a decent joint - around 50 years ago by the way. Silly things that kicked it all off, "Piano Forte - Forty Pianos", "Liverpool - Poo Liver". For some reason these daft things still make me laugh.

P.S. Tim Horton's drive thru makes excellent coffee.

P.P.S. Best Tweet of yesterday: I'm not sure about making porridge with oat milk, it feels like boiling oats in the blood of their fallen comrades. @sarcasticapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment