Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Alternate Universe

We had to close, something escaped from one of the tubes.

There's always a different version of yesterday anywhere you might look. The past is never in a steady state, it moves constantly. I can't quite put my finger on it.

Alternate Universe or is it alternative universe, perhaps a sham or an illusion or is all just a series of effects painted on and in essence adding nothing to an already bland universe? I'll never quite know. I'm happy to have the scales removed from my eyes but not my eyes removed from the scales. I'll say it again: all good art is just another form of the endless repetition held over in our daily thoughts, and so is the bad stuff.

"Sir, this coffee has hard edges, I'm sure you'll like it."

Empire of the Scum.

No comments:

Post a Comment