Thursday, May 25, 2023

Greensleeves etc.


Getting AI to draw a new version of Lady Greensleeves is proving to be a problem. Maybe I'm just looking for answers in the wrong places. She's quite elusive, as you might well expect from a historical character who may or may not have ever existed. This one's a bit of a Mills & Boon paperback cover type of woman. Her eyes are a wee bit funny looking too. Cheap (?) AI still struggles with eyes and fingers. Maybe her mystery and some kind of anonymity is what I need to focus on. That and getting a proper, settled riff and an actual musical arrangement sorted out. Here's one of the Pre-Raphaelite versions I was using as source material. 


So we've been busy putting a new album of songs together, so far it's sounding pretty fine. I'm happy. However I doubt that it'll sound as good as this one ....

No comments:

Post a Comment