Friday, April 28, 2023

Canned Fish


Is it actually good for you? Turns out that it is quite good for you most of the time. “Canned fish is a convenient and affordable source of protein, and depending on the type of fish can also be a great source of omega-3 fatty acids and other essential nutrients.” For many years I have believed this and acted upon it in my dietary explorations (I still have the body and constitution of a young Greek god, not sure which one though). So I'm glad to be found living on the right side (?) of food history. Austerity has been a policy of simple economic and social disaster, I'm fighting back via the canned fish diet. It makes no sense but nothing makes sense anymore. I also like composition and colour of this photograph of the virtuous tinned fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment