Monday, February 26, 2024

Natural Laser Use



When the bombardment of the on line adverts begin there's no hiding place. These are now crawling across my phone and laptop despite my chronic lack of historical foot fungi and any related infections - but I'm in the target demographic I guess being a 60+ white male; impulsive and obviously stupid. They know me so well and are delving into my click history ... or maybe not really. So who thought that the "natural solution" for fungal foot and toe troubles would be a Chinese built (I assume) laser device that you can safely clamp onto your toe? 

A Nobel prize is heading out in the post for the genius inventor of something we've all thought only possible in wildly crazy Sci-fi scenarios and maybe our worst nightmares. I did not see this historic medical leap forward and self use healthy lifestyle tech coming along in my lifetime. Take all of my money now and I'll quietly sit on the couch, laser doctoring my feet as I watch some AI crafted crime drama on Apple TV. Whatever it was Stanley Kubrick and Arthur C Clarke said or even just inferred about the future was all perfectly correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment