Friday, July 19, 2024

Good Advice


Some framed up good advice found in a public place in a public space and I'm sure that it's been duly observed and taken seriously many times by now. Proper cows and dairy farm workers everywhere are of course eternally grateful. Somehow though the core message doesn't quite flow as was intended.

As it's summer time in Scotland (?) with all the exotic and esoteric fuss and colour that summer here suggests,  I'm now going easy on myself and maintaining seasonally adjusted low levels of creativity and commitment to things in general. In a nutshell nothing has really changed. If I really enjoyed beer I'd be enjoying one right now but instead I'm having coffee time elevenses with no added anything. Here's another goofy thing I pulled from a wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment