Sunday, September 13, 2026

Breakfast Mess



I am writing this at breakfast time, there is no mess however.

Back in 50 Shades of Black, with a couple of daft cat photos.

A source of endless amusement for oldies like me. Cat antics are just absurdly entertaining and always a little strange and unexpected. Hours of entertainment, apparently conjured from absolutely nowhere. They don't seem to need much of a reason to do anything.

I have the details, but I'm not sharing them. There’s plenty of crazy Chinese cat behavioural data available elsewhere online, should you feel the need to investigate further.

I also believe they did put a man on the Moon. Not so clear on the truck stop, however...

Gone are the days of this sort of niche songwriting turning up on the radio. Nobody really talks about R.E.M. anymore. We all just moved on, as did the band members, I imagine.

Nothing really lasts.


No comments:

Post a Comment