Sunday, January 22, 2023

Robot Bus II

 


News, daily news, broadcast new, social media news makes me weary. I'm fed up with human beings. Tittle tattle and scandal. They're troublesome and mostly seem to be trying to get away with some kind of shit or criminal behaviour all of the time. Not everybody is like that. Some write good books, make films, play music and sports. Do good work. I guess some of the people riding on the "robot" bus the other day were just having a laugh. It's only a modified bus.

Maybe the robot buses will win and turn out to be good things. Maybe they'll murder us in our beds at the dead of night as they plow through the walls of our homes once all their paying passengers have safely alighted. Then again they may burst a tyre or two on an undetected pothole and get stuck miles from anywhere. The future is interesting but as I get older I can see that I just may be running out of it like some precious liquid or medicine in a jar. That's time for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment