Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Vague Life


Just a few lines* about human beings and politics I'm afraid. I never was a fan of Jeremy Corbyn and his political stance and outlook but it somehow irks me that the Labour Party have excommunicated him in the way they have. Had he won the last election does anybody seriously think that things would have be in a worse position regards Covid, inflation, refugees, corruption and human rights? Would he have tanked the economy the way Liz Truss did? Would he have destroyed political credibility and trust the way the current crop of arse-hole Tories have? Hmm.

*My father always began the letters he wrote to his mother and sister with the words "just a few lines". I hadn't really thought about that in a very long time and he's been gone for nearly fifty years.

Apropos of nothing: 

No comments:

Post a Comment