Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Apple


I was checking our material on what's a fairly sluggish Apple Music account. Somewhere I rarely go. It's a mysterious on line place where you can stream or even buy music for a small fee. Incredible I know. I was then offered the chance to create a "promotional" tool so obviously I took it. Somehow I imagined that as it was Apple they might construct something wonderful with their vast resources, something slightly more sophisticated than the above MP4 file which does next to nothing. It doesn't even come with a sound clip or anything, other than you can add your own link to Apple Music as you see fit. I wonder what they are currently ploughing their profits into? Here's the link they didn't bother to add. (End of the low key rants for the time being).

No comments:

Post a Comment