Wednesday, May 01, 2024

Curry Police II

I'm unsure how it is* that on a daily basis my phone and various accounts inform me of the whereabouts of Police Scotland vehicles in and around Fife. I don't even live there. Stranger than that is that I find it interesting and think; "well if I ever need to go via blah blah I'll be on the lookout for the police hanging about at location X, a regular parking spot for them". The other thing is that I'm not really guilty of any road traffic crime. I just bimble along like any old bloke in a reasonably modern car might do. Anyhow, the other day this polis BMW was in the alley by the Rosyth Co-op gearing up no doubt for a curry lunch run. We are all watching but we are all still being watched (George Orwell didn't say this either).

*I'm following these fecking accounts by choice - that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment