Thursday, August 18, 2016

Living a small part of the dream

Whilst exploring the exhibits at NASA Cape Canaveral I touched a piece of Moon rock a few weeks ago little realising that if you want to touch Mars (and there's no need to queue) all you do is visit the shopping mall in Orlando airport. Easy done, so that's saved me x Billion $  and added three years to my life. How did they get that rock back from Mars or is there some dark mystery here? The volunteer form has been ritually torn up. 

I bought these tools a couple of years ago whilst in a speculative kind of irrational or possibly stupid mood. They served no purpose then and they still don't but they might soon but just to clarify things I hope that I never need to use them either in anger or good humour. It's a bit like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment