Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MOQA

A precious moment of religious reflection, captured for eternity. The eyes are the mirror of the soul.
Another day at the Museum of Questionable Art.

The artwork restorer; a firm but delicate hand, time well spent learning a truly masterful craft. Here are some recent, finely honed and rendered examples. A highly skilled, sensitive operation results in a wonderful and rewarding level of output. Returning lost, damaged, historic pieces back to their original standard so the world might once again enjoy these once damaged works. I for one am emotionally touched and lifted by any piece of sensitive and enhancing restoration. My faith in human nature and those innate skills some of our more gifted fellows can develop and display is now complete.*
Heaven will be filled with such saintly figures, I have no doubt.


*I apologize for the excessive sarcasm exhibited here. Something came over me.


No comments:

Post a Comment