Thursday, March 10, 2016

Have a break


By some clever calculation and devious deduction I've realised that I may only have somewhere between 14.5 and 11.5 working days left in my current employment. I'm suffering a kind of "ground rush". Something I'd heard of but was unlikely to experience as I've managed  to spend all of my life quite successfully avoiding parachute jumping. Alas there are other more subtle forms of ground rush it appears. Things appearing larger in the mirror than they seem to be and so on. No need to panic or be morbid or desperate about it, once this current state of employment is over I'll simply find another. Maybe better, maybe self employment or just open for general business. That is how I believe it works and so the world turns every day and twice a year the clocks change for no good reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment