Monday, June 11, 2007

Cheap Sunglasses





impossible songs









impossible songs


Cheap Sunglasses

It never occurred to me before but I now realise that it is possible to grow into your sunglasses. About fifteen years ago I bought a pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarers in a Sunglass Hut outlet somewhere in Florida; I paid about $40 for them. They were an impulse buy and I liked them but when I wore them they fell off my face, they didn’t seem to fit. This was annoying and distracting when walking or driving or trying to look cool. They were consigned to a drawer or the glove box never to see the light of day again, until this year. So now they fit me! So the good old advice your mother/father/parents gave you about growing into that jumper/coat/anorak or trousers wasn’t wrong. Time (and getting a fat face) is a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment