Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Big day in space


Always good to hear that some man made object has survived out there in the blackness of space to get to the outer reaches of our solar system and take a few photographs on the way. It's what we humans do. Memory inevitably fails but photographs go on almost forever, so I imagine because of course I can't quite imagine forever.

So speaking of photographs and the act of taking them, here's a few that I took the other day.


In the end I had to stop half way through the cake section of the meal, I'd never eaten quite like this before (afternoon tea) and it was a challenging event. 

So just to keep things interesting and in order to succeed in filling up more of the never ending white space here are some cat antics from my favourite cartoon studio; Ghibli.

No comments:

Post a Comment