Thursday, October 12, 2023

Brew Culture



Another Queensferry Daily Photo effort: Kicking the primal backside of the photo blogging conventions here with probably too many pics for a post but frankly my dear I don't give a screw-top bottle of pale ale these days. Let me first draw your attention to the reversed photos above ... that's about it really. Out for a stroll and the wee (Brew Culture) coffee shop was open and inviting. It was there I first partook of the blueberry twist/swirl/plait/knot, I can't recall the exact name. "Bake Off" fans will recognize it no doubt. A tasty dough, jam and sugar treat, baked in the fiery ovens of far away Dunfermline and gluten free but hardly a healthy snack. One a day is quite enough.

Below: The work of repairing the harbour wall continues, good progress it seems but what do I really know?


I don't know who drinks this stuff these days but well, good luck to you. Stay classy with your effortless social climbing and associated drinking habits and try to retrieve and remove your litter next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment