Sunday, October 15, 2023

Leonardo


Leonardo AI is an interesting and free (up to a point) site where you can do the unthinkable and unmentionable and "create" via a keyboard description anything that your little heart should desire. It's the Devil's work and the end of civilization I tell you (but the quality is pretty good)! I've never been all that confident in all the assumed attributes of civilization to be honest and as for social responsibility, hmm... So I created this blue, damaged and rather jumpy car that's been abandoned in a desolate desert ruin, as often happens. All for free thanks to my daily free credits, now mostly squandered. All I have to do by way of actual explanation is arrive at a plausible back story and I'll have something. Meanwhile Leonardo (that one) is slowly turning in his grave. Other AI tools are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment