Thursday, October 05, 2023

Guilty Pleasures (Posterized)


It's the terror of knowing what this world is about: Making up videos to accompany music tracks is tricky. My resources and touch are far from professional too but I take the view that needs must so I have a go. There's no video budget nor, to be honest, much of an audience, it's about personal satisfaction and just completing things ... completely. So this is the second version of Guilty Pleasures. The first one seemed to have a lot going on at times where lettering and images were pixelating at odd times so I tried to redo the lettering and also rendered it in poster style which I thought would make the screen less busy and possibly cure the pixels. None of that worked really but I'll leave both versions out there, no harm done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment