Wednesday, November 08, 2023

Desktop Daily Photos

The process of slowly delving into my recent screenshots and finding that not only are they pretty random but also pretty meaningless and inconsequential in their comings and goings. Like sparrows landing on a chimney pot. Proof that I don't really know what I'm doing at any given time as I fiddle on the web. 

The shot above commemorates a mild eBay related spat I had with Yodel, or was it the Chinese Mafia? I'm unsure who was the real power player or solution in the problem. Some badly worded Chinese emails didn't help clarify the delivery, particularly as the item was supposed to be coming from London or thereabouts. It eventually arrived about a week late after suffering some jumpy teleportation problems back and forth at the "local depot". I gave them a 😕 review.


A "Fife Jammer" Kirkcaldy based daily photo and is pretty much self explanatory. This represents a typical day on the roads anywhere.


A famous guitar is up for sale this month. It's a little out of my price bracket. The paint job is in my opinion quite rough but interesting and it does have an incredible history and arguably represents some of Clapton's best playing days. The infamous "woman tone" sound is forever associated with it. Now if it was his Sunburst "Blind Faith" Telecaster with the Strat neck ... I still couldn't afford it.


As an experiment I joined Vimeo and so far nothing has really happened. Then again I'm not one for excessive self promotion and maybe not a good fit for the platform. A drop in a vast bucket I suppose. These zero scoring videos are of course part of a selection you can also find on YouTube here.

No comments:

Post a Comment