Thursday, August 13, 2020

Unprecedented Times

 


Sometimes there's no point in trying to write anything remotely original when there are plenty of other people, clearly cleverer than me, who can put things out there in both words and images better than I can. I do not despair at this obvious fact, I'm quite happy about it. It means I don't feel I need to take any actual responsibility for even trying to make up imaginative stuff or be relevant. Why only the other day I was saying that very thing to Mr Putin and his pure bred American red-neck lackeys, it was during one of our strategy mind control and planning, telepathic conference calls on Zoom. 

Just thinking that somebody needs to set up a newspaper or some online slightly shitty type of newscast and call it "Unprecedented Times". Maybe it already exists in the Harry Potter universe or some such fantasy landscape.


No comments:

Post a Comment